看電影學英文

Posted on

Posted in 電影賞析

 

41487634002_c414028a79_k-2

 

May I use facilities ?
我能借用廁所嗎?

Could you hold your water ?
你能憋ㄧ下嗎?

She is some girl.
她是優秀的女孩

She is nice. What a talker !
她很不錯,是個健談、嘮叨的人

We could be instant friends.
我們會成為一拍即合的朋友

Be careful, they smell fear.
要當心,他們很機靈

You are going places.
你前途無量

We’re running out of time.
我們沒時間了

This is a nightmare !
糟糕透頂了

Delightful !
真棒

She is living honestly.
她正正當當過活

Just passing through.
只是經過

We’ve done !
我們沒搞頭了

You have my word.
包在我身上

That’s something.
那真大方

That’s smooth.
真是老練

Watch your language.
注意你說話的用詞

I want you to think about what you did.
我要你好好反省自己

If you said so !
應該吧!

I’m not an explosion guy.
我不是脾氣暴躁的人

Never mind !
別管了!

It’s just leg work !
就只是跑腿而已!

I just pass the tone.
我只是在閒聊

I’m so fucked.
我完蛋了

I have so much pain right now.
我現在感覺糟透了

Don’t be fancy.
別裝氣派

I will never speak a word on it.
我會守口如瓶

We got to move on.
我們得快點

We fucked up.
我們搞砸了

Be real still.
別動

My nose is running.
我流鼻水

How come ?
為什麼?

S word
髒話

You failed me.
你放棄我了

Do not make a sound.
別出聲

You go too far.
你太過分了

You will do what I say.
一切我說了算

I have to make myself clear.
我必須把話說清楚

I would like a word with you.
我想和你談談

It’s just like back of hand.
我暸若指掌

I did not follow.
我沒聽懂

Are you skipping pills ?
你沒有吃藥嗎?

Sort of.
算是吧

Yes, sir ?
有事嗎?

You said so.
你說了算

hold your tongue.
你閉嘴

Any last word ?
有遺言要交代嗎?

Is it ?
到了嗎?

Back in line.
回去排隊

This is not your scene.
你不該待在這裡

I’ll walk with you.
我陪你走走

It’s my bad.
是我不好

He is living his life.
他在過著自己的生活

Gear up.
準備著裝

Eyes for eyes, teeth for teeth.
以牙還牙以眼還眼

Fuck this.
好樣的

I want this guy dead or captured.
不論死活都要找到這傢伙

Fuck off me.
別碰我

Thin heart
膽小鬼

You are pissed off.
你很生氣

You are picking on me.
你找我的麻煩

You got gift.
你有天份

It’s three o’clock at daybreak.
凌晨三點

Are you sure? Positive.
我確定

Give nothing back.
手下不留情

She is cultured.
他有氣質

That were worked out.
這事情解決了

I’m available, she’s available.
男未婚女未嫁

freshman
大學一年級生

sophomore
大學二年級生

junior
大學三年級生

senior
大學四年級生

He could not account for the absence from school.
他無法說明缺課的原因

How did you count by this tool?
你如何得到這項工具?

He got to stay on message.
他必須全天候待命

I feel impugned.
我感到自責

Plus the handling fee.
外加手續費

I don’t wanna give you a hard time.
我不想為難你

Thank you. Not the problem.
謝謝你!不客氣

Get ball, dude.
兄弟你真帶種

I try to make this quick.
我試著長話短說

Straight up, man.
有話直說吧

You are grounded.
你被禁足了

He’s not that old.
他並沒有那麼老

I wasn’t making hour with him.
我沒有跟他打得火熱

Can you reach him?
你能聯絡到他嗎?

That explains so much.
那也難怪了

fair-weather friend.
酒肉朋友

You count on me.
包在我身上

You don’t know who you are dealing with.
你根本不知道你槓上了誰

The traffic is back-up.
塞車

Justice.
活該

Mark my word.
記住我的話

I will be on my word.
我會信守承諾

I’m getting laid.
我正上床睡覺

You’re going places.
你要走紅了

Is that something?
那很重要嗎?

I’m out of you.
我出賣了你

She wanna some more humane.
她想要更人道一點

It’s done.
結局已定了

That’s big.
那很了不起

That’s big deal.
那非同小可

You beat me.
你問倒我了

You should rub one out.
你應該打手槍解決

Screw you.
你去死吧

He got cold feet.
他怯場了

On your knees.
你跪下

I got to take a dump.
我要去大號

You go too far.
你太過分了

He is in my pocket.
我被我收買了

Last but not least…
最後但並非最不重要的一點

 


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *